GDAL library is a translator library for raster and vector geospatial data formats.
As a library, it presents a single raster abstract data model and single vector abstract data model to the calling application for all supported formats.
It also comes with a variety of useful command line utilities for data translation and processing.
GDAL library’s main features are:
- Label Tool
- Pen Tool
- Brush Tool
- Symbol Tool
- Label Tool
- Styles Table
Software languages are:
GDAL library is compliant with the following operating systems:
- modern flavors of Unix: Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X
- all supported versions of Microsoft Windows
- mobile environements (Android and iOS)
Both, 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported.
What Payload Data & Applications department can bring you?
Payload Data & Applications department is the ideal partner for your image projects:
- Consulting services around the library:
- Technical expertise
- Upstream studies
- Preliminary analysis
- Need analysis
- Functional analysis
- Algorithmic studies
- Algorithmic development & applications
- Industrialized computer solution development for production
- Training services:
- How to use the GDAL library
- How to develop new complex and elaborate algorithmic applications based on the GDAL library