IOTA² is a land-use map production line for large areas based on time series of Sentinel or Landsat images.
In order to facilitate methodological contributions, IOTA² is open-source. As such, the channel makes extensive use of the image processing applications provided by Orfeo ToolBox.
Payload Data & Applications department for the maintenance and evolution of IOTA² to meet the needs of land use map production, as well as user support.
IOTA²’s main features are:
- Automatic installation of the chain and its dependencies
- Use of sensors of different types (optical/radar) to obtain better quality classifications. Understanding of different N2A product formats (THEIA + PEPS) to be able to classify as many geographical areas as possible.
- Users can provide exogenous data as well as primitive data.
- Possibility of spatially delineating learning zones.
- Automatic calculation of primitives allowing the help to determine the label.
- Merging classifications.
- Automatic generation of coefficients allowing the evaluation of the quality of the classification.
- Division into stages of the chain allows it to be launched only on very specific stages.
- Combined use of Orfeo ToolBox multi-threading and MPI speeds up calculations.
Software languages are:
IOTA² is compliant with the following operating systems:
What Payload Data & Applications department can bring you?
Payload Data & Applications department is the ideal partner for your projects. We can assist you in the different phases:
- Consulting services around the IOTA² library:
- Technical expertise
- Upstream studies
- Preliminary analysis
- Need analysis
- Functional analysis
- Algorithmic studies
- Algorithmic development & applications
- Industrialized computer solution for production
- Training services:
- How to use the IOTA²
- How to develop new complex and elaborate algorithmic applications based on the IOTA²