Customer: European Commission (EC)
Supply Chain: EC > QWANT > CS Group PDA
CS Group responsabilities are as follows:
- Design, Development, Integration
The features are as follows:
- Index Sentinel images for easy access via a Qwant “EarthSearch” engine.
- 4 pilot projects aim to take advantage of this indexing with the implementation of the services: Agriculture, Press, Climate and Food-Security.
- The EarthSelf-Service enables any business or user to take advantage of highly scalable cloud environments for analysis, visualization and production of EO value-added services.
The project objectives are as follows:
- Fostering EO market uptake thanks to natural and holistic access to added value data generated through cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence technologies.
The processes for carrying out the project are:
- Agile, Continuous integration
The solution key points are as follows:
- Big data technologies and distributed cloud computing
- Access to the produced database “EarthSignature” and to satellite products
- Cloud agnosticity & multi DIAS hybridization
- Container based infrastructure with fast service deployment
- Integrated workflow engine
- Automatic monitoring and FinOps
The main technologies used in this project are:
|Main COTS library(ies)
||Kubernetes, Docker, Argo, EODAG, SafeScale, Elastic Stack, Fluentd, Graylog, Grafana