Customer: Métropole de Nîmes Direction de l’Eau (MÉTROPOLE DE NÎMES)
Programme: Risk Management
Supply Chain: MÉTROPOLE DE NÎMES > CS Group PDA
Pour assurer les missions de suivi, en particulier en période de crues, Nîmes Métropole devait disposer des données de suivi en temps réel du niveau de remplissage de ces barrages écrêteurs de crue
CS Group responsabilities are as follows:
- Requirement definition
- System Specification, development, testing, deployment
- Operational maintenance
The features are as follows:
- Configurable Dashboard and integrated to the portal
- Event management: alarms are raised as some criteria are exceeded (thresholds, etc.).
- Notification: alarms emission (mail, sms, voice call) to operators with cascade process.
- Configurable dashboards and portal integration
- Ergonomy: the HMI is intuitive and can be used by non-computer specialists.
- API for IOT data ingestion and consultation
- Maintainability: the solution is configurable and extensible.
The project objectives are as follows:
- Supervision is in place in most businesses and communities, regardless of their size.
- It verifies the proper functioning of the systems or activities of a computer system.
- The IoTSTORM platform is designed to manage the huge quantities of data produced by the IIOT.
The processes for carrying out the project are:
- Continuous integration
The solution key points are as follows:
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Programming by Actor (Akka framework) favouring the developemnt of competitive, scalable and robust applications.
- Several databases are supported, including Cassandra for its performance and time series management.
The main technologies used in this project are:
|Interoperability (protocols, format, APIs)
|Main COTS library(ies)
||Spring, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Angular, Material Design, Akka framework